• All Designers
  • All Service Pros
  • Cabin Home Builders
  • Container Home Builders
  • Insurance
  • School Bus / Van Builders
  • Tiny House Builders
  • Trailer Manufacturers

Here at MAC Insurance we understand that not all tiny houses are the same and neither are our policies. Regardless if you self-built your tiny house or had it professionally built, we can insure it. If you are stationary or plan to travel around the country, we can insure that too! We’ve gone ahead and answered many frequently asked questions below to help give a better understanding on what we do and what we can provide.

Our coverage includes coverage for the tiny house, personal property, and liability, just like a real homeowners policy. Self-built, manufactured built, RVIA and non RVIA we can get you covered. Theft and coverage while you’re on the move are available as well. We have an extremely easy quoting process, quick turnaround, and minimal inspections necessary.

We would love the opportunity to build a policy that is customized to you and your tiny house. We specialize in all shapes and sizes, including tiny houses on wheels, small houses, cabins, DIY structures, Skoolies and more!  

Give us a call at (971) 238-2502 and we’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Languages Spoken: Spanish and English
0/5 (0 Reviews)
Q What kind of Tiny Houses can you cover?

We can insure Tiny Houses on wheels or houses that are stationary. We’re fine with Self built, Builder built, certified, and RVIA approved. We can even cover Skoolies!

Q I'm a Tiny House Builder, can you cover my business?

Absolutely! We can provide coverage for General Liability, Professional Liability, Business Auto, and Inventory too.

Q Who can be Insured?

We can insure you if the Tiny home is your primary home, secondary/vacation home, seasonal location , or a rental (short and/or long term).

Q How much does it cost?

We have seen it as low as $400 a year to as high as $1500 a year. Depends how you much you have invested into your tiny house. Tiny homes closer to and above $100k can have a price tag with the insurance policy as well.

Q What is the difference between a Homeowners' Policy and this?

Regular home insurance policies weren't written to cover a home that has the ability to be on the move or has a chance of getting stolen.

Rate us and Write a Review

Your Rating for this listing


Your review is recommended to be at least 140 characters long

1 Review for MAC Insurance


2 Reviews

Super Easy, Hassle-free! Quick turnaround time

5/ 5

I came to Michael in dire need of a full policy to be in effect with less than 2 weeks before our tiny house was to be moved to our forever property. We couldn’t find any transportation companies willing to move it without full coverage. I was freaking out! He kept his head, assembled everything fast, online doc signing, and found me a fair price for my coverage. They even covered our Solar Power system too. Great follow up, attention to detail and nice disposition. Will gladly recommend him to all other tiny housers!

0/5 (0 Reviews)

Was this review ...?